- Social media has become a significant component of doing business and has transformed the way entrepreneurs and business owners market their products and services.
- You have to consider multiple skillsets for any potential hire filling up the social media virtual assistant position.
- The rate you’ll have to pay for a social media virtual assistant in the Philippines depends on the skills, work experience, and technical or equipment requirements.
In the modern world, an online presence of a company is a necessity when effective marketing means everything.
Consumers in almost all industries visit social media sites before spending their financial resources on products and services. Corporate owners also recognize the significance of building brand awareness on different social media platforms to boost sales while generating long-term positive development.
The Internet has changed the marketing industry and the advent of several social media platforms such as Google +, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
Many consumers prefer to look for companies online, even before they decide to visit the actual shop. In addition, companies only flourish in the internet realm without ever needing to establish a physical presence.
Therefore, hiring a virtual assistant for social media can relieve you of the load and assign it to a professional experienced in managing digital platforms. Increase your business’s online profile with the assistance of a social media virtual assistant.
What is a Social Media Virtual Assistant?
A social media virtual assistant is a remote assistant who handles various social media activities, including establishing social media accounts, commenting on numerous social channels, and developing and maintaining audiences across many social channels. Additionally, social media virtual assistants are proficient in using cutting-edge social media management software and tools.
A professional virtual assistant who is a specialist in social media may devote their time to handling critical duties such as the following:
- Creating an attention-grabbing banner: A social media VA who is also a graphic designer can develop banners that perfectly reflect your business.
- Optimizing social media account: The most refined social media virtual assistants understand how to produce social media pictures that are the proper size and optimized for each platform, ensuring that your postings are clear and engaging.
- Creating visually appealing and relevant content: Your social media virtual assistant should be able to identify the kind of material that would be most appealing to your audience at any given moment.
- Posting promotional for your products/services: You may depend on a social media virtual assistant to promote your products and services in such a manner that they reach the maximum number of people feasible without overwhelming your followers to the point of unsubscribing.
- Conducting hashtag research: Skilled social media VA understands how to study the best hashtags to utilize on your social media postings to increase visibility, traction, and engagement.
- Scheduling the postings at the peak hours: Certain postings may be automated by your VA with the use of specialized technologies. Additionally, your social media VA would understand how to develop, manage, and adhere to a social media schedule.
- Creating highly engaging articles: Creating interesting articles and campaigns should be delegated to a competent virtual assistant. With the quantity of information that social media audiences are exposed to, social media postings must match the precise requirements of your audience at the right moment to capture their attention.
- Build exposure for your brand: Your social media VA can make your brand more visible across all social media platforms. Visibility is more than owning your brand’s social media presence. Your brand presence and message must be constantly professional and consistent across all media.
- Improving organic growth: One of the primary measures of the achievements of social media VA is how much of your social media after your website or online shop visits convert into actual purchases. While sponsored ads may reach consumers already in the purchase stage, your company benefits from a virtual assistant who naturally understands how to boost traffic and audience engagement.
- Monitoring your advertising efforts: Paid advertising may provide results quicker if your campaigns are handled by someone who has expertise in designing social media platform advertising campaigns, tracking outcomes, and growth optimization.
- Analyzing the business growth: A social media virtual assistant can determine which social media campaigns are the most successful, what type of content your brand’s followers want to see more of, which post formats result in the most conversions, and which platforms are the most effective for your business.
The Rate of Social Media Virtual Assistant in the Philippines
If you’re new to outsourcing, your question of how much does it cost to hire a social media virtual assistant in the Philippines might surprise you. You can discover the perfect social media virtual assistant for your company if you search for cheap and excellent work. However, it varies to several factors such as the following:
- Skillset: Compared to ordinary VA, skilled social media virtual assistants are paid greater wages that have mastered certain skill sets in marketing and social media management.
- Work experience: Work experience is often one of the main factors that influence compensation for social media virtual assistants. Employers view the experience as an indication of success in a similar position or industry. The experience, therefore, affects the capacity of individuals to get a job and influences their starting salary.
- Work requirements: Generally, you will be recruiting part-time (20 hours a week) or full-time workers based on business needs (40 hours per week). Most businesses pay virtual part-time workers about 50% of their full-time salary. On average, full-time workers work eight hours a day, five days a week (mon-fr), with a lunch break of one hour. What you and your virtual workers agree on is entirely your responsibility.
You can hire a social media virtual assistant for as low as $5 per hour or much less per month. Again, this is dependent on the variables stated before that influence your VA’s pay rate.
You may explore the VirtualStaff.ph site to determine the rates of entry-level to seasoned social media virtual assistants.
Suppose you believe our service’s prices are reasonable. In that case, you have the option of employing your virtual assistant in the Philippines with our two options:
- Do It Yourself
This option requires you to establish an employer account and choose which plans suit your business’s needs. Then you may begin advertising for job positions, conducting interviews, and hiring your new virtual assistant for social media.
- Enterprise Solution
You are given an account manager to help you with recruiting and human resource services through our Enterprise Solution. You are not responsible for payroll or employment compliance.
You may verify that you have the necessary legal safeguards in place before onboarding your employees with the required legal standards. The price includes the salaries of the employees, the management fee, payroll, and legal compliance.
Additionally, a monitoring and tracking system may be implemented to ensure your peace of mind and complete responsibility.
You can also hire on OnlineJobs.ph, another job marketplace offering Filipino remote workers to employers in the West. It has been in the business since 2006 and has seen tremendous growth in the last few years.
Unlike VirtualStaff.ph, the platform is strictly subscription-based, where potential employers pay monthly or annual plans to connect with hundreds of thousands of remote workers in the Philippines.
OnlineJobs.ph is pricier than VirtualStaff.ph, but it boasts a slightly bigger database of remote workers in the Philippines. On top of access to online workers in the Philippines, its premium plan also offers mentorship from their in-house experts in remote work, video guides to outsourcing, and background data checks.
As your company grows, you’ll discover that you don’t have the time to manage your social media accounts. And suppose you continue without a social media virtual assistant. You are effectively planting the seeds of catastrophe — ignored comments, few postings, and a dwindling social media presence.
No one knows your requirements better than VirtualStaff.ph when it comes to improving your sales and increasing your social media presence. Trust our qualified virtual assistants in social media to handle all of your requirements and see your company’s growth continuously rise.