Virtalent is a UK-based virtual assistant provider that specializes in Personal Assistance (PA) and marketing support to businesses of all types and sizes.
A virtual assistant helps companies complete a range of day-to-day tasks, providing assistance and support remotely or “virtually.” An increased need for workers interested in improving their work-life balance and more flexibility in their schedules drives up the demand for virtual assistant services.
A virtual assistant encompasses a variety of diverse abilities, as you might guess.
At Virtalent, they specialize in Personal Assistance (PA) support tasks such as diary management and administration and marketing activities like social media scheduling and email newsletter distribution. They also assist with other similar functions that fall under the “support” category, such as helping with recruitment, providing customer service, and handling sales inquiries.
Brief Background About Virtalent
In operation since 2014, Virtalent is a virtual assistant business headquartered in the UK. While they have only been on the virtual assistant market for a short time, they have seen a significant increase in exposure inside the UK.
They serve companies and entrepreneurs in the UK by offering them trained virtual assistants. The company only employs virtual assistants with years of expertise. They go through a rigorous recruiting procedure to guarantee they’re bringing on qualified virtual assistants, and they presently exclusively hire virtual assistants based in the UK.
How Virtalent Works
These are the steps on how you can get started on hiring a dedicated assistant to work for you via Virtalent:
- Request a free consultation with Virtalent. They’ll get to know you and your business’s requirements, as well as your preferred method of work and the characteristics you’re looking for in a virtual assistant. Then they examine which of their professional virtual assistants would be the most fantastic fit for your business needs.
- Virtalent’s expertise will connect you with the ideal candidate — one who has the necessary experience and personality. Within a day or two, you’ll get a comprehensive proposal detailing the specifics of a hand-selected Virtalent virtual assistant — their expertise, appropriateness, and personality, someone we know would be an excellent fit for your company.
- They’ll schedule a conversation for you and your prospective virtual assistant to discuss your company, their expertise, past projects, and preferred working style. They’ll work with you to discover your perfect virtual assistant.
- Your Client Success Manager will be available to assist and advise you in maximizing the value of their service and handling any other issues that may arise. Additionally, they’ll conduct frequent review calls and feedback meetings with you and may arrange for backup when your virtual assistant is on vacation or sick.
- Your Customer Success Manager is always available to give you online support. Additionally, you’ll get access to Virtalent’s Task Portal, which has a wealth of valuable tools to assist you in growing your company efficiently – such as timesheets, VAT invoicing, and other necessities.
For frequently asked questions, refer to this link.
Virtalent’s virtual assistants have set up bases in the UK and work with their UK-based customers, which means no time differences or language hurdles to overcome. When you sign up, you can choose from the following services that Virtalent offers:
Executive PA Support
Here’s what an Executive PA Support can do for your business:
- Diary management
- Event organization
- Research and reports
- Meeting preparation
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) and target
- Travel booking
- Lifestyle support
- Inbox management
- General admin
The virtual assistants work from the comfort of their homes or from coworking places that are always connected. Their ideal customers are small company owners and entrepreneurs who need help managing their workloads to devote more time to their firm.
A well-rounded marketing strategy needs round-the-clock maintenance. To keep everything operating smoothly, you need to hire a virtual marketing assistant who can do the following:
- Marketing planning
- Email marketing
- Market research
- Social media management
- Content writing
- Website updating
Other Virtual Assistant Services
Here are some of the other services you can avail of :
- Project management
- Customer service
- HR and recruitment
- Sales support
- Business management
What sets Virtalent apart from the competition is that it can provide virtual assistants for as little as £23 per hour in four distinct options.
- Entrepreneur – £260 for 10 hours a month
- Small Business – £500 for 20 hours a month
- Executive – £960 for 40 hours a month
- Ultimate – £1380 for 60 hours a month
The package includes the following features:
- Free consultation to assess your business requirements
- Access to a proactive Client Success Manager
- Get paired with an expert virtual assistant
- When your virtual assistant is away on vacation or is sick, you will be covered
- Virtual Assistants are based in the United Kingdom, accessible when you need them
- Plans that are adaptable and flexible to your requirements
- Convenience – all tasks are insured
- Any unused hours are carried over to the next month
- Additional time is paid on a minute-by-minute basis
- Secure portal access and all the tools necessary to collaborate remotely with your VA
All work is invoiced according to the precise number of seconds required to accomplish the jobs. A portion of your payment will reflect the work done for you by the assigned virtual assistant. In other words, you will only be billed at the equivalent of your package, and any unused hours will be carried over to the following month. That way, you may utilize as many or as few virtual assistant hours as you need.
The primary goal of the business was to design the service so that it was as flexible and inexpensive as possible. Thus, this was in line with your company’s goal.
- High standards in hiring (top 2% of applicants are selected)
- Experienced virtual assistants (with over 15 years of VA experience)
- UK-based virtual assistants, best for UK-based businesses and entrepreneurs
- Flexible plans
- Tailored matches of vetted virtual assistants
- With dedicated Client Success Manager
- Small business-friendly
- No free-trial
- No money-back guarantee
- No complete control in the hiring process
Other Job Platform Alternatives
There aren’t many virtual assistant businesses based in the United Kingdom, but the industry is gradually growing. A comparable virtual assistant company is Time Etc, which offers similar prices and packages.
However, it is US-based, and you can avail of the free trial on their service platform. The plans are flexible and unused hours will roll over to the next month.
Another virtual assistant agency that you can compare with Virtalent is Prialto. The company has established best practices to implement tight quality control assurance with its virtual assistant services.
Prialto has also built a reputation as a specialist in delivering highly-trained and experienced virtual assistants to businesses of any type and size via its streamlined approach and state-of-the-art training and management programs. With high-quality work, you may save money in the long term.
Work has changed throughout the years. These days, many more people think of remote working, as they wish to have more balance in their lives.
This kind of job is enabled by technology. And those who do so wholeheartedly embrace it – such as Virtalent’s Virtual Assistants. They are not required to be physically present in the office to work with clients or make a difference in an entrepreneur’s business.
What counts is having dedicated, skilled individuals on whom you can depend. That is precisely what Virtalent can provide. Their virtual assistants have an average of 15 years of professional experience, and many have earned their stripes by working with some of the world’s largest corporations.
That’s one reason they are pleased to be recognized for their industry-leading culture and drive to assist businesses in maximizing their time and investment.
Have you used Virtalent before to hire virtual assistants? Please leave a review below and rate the company to tell everyone about your experience.
Be the first to leave a review.