Boldly is a premium subscription staffing provider that is based in New York, USA. It also has an office in the United Kingdom, offering experienced virtual staff to its global clientele.
Finding dependable, trustworthy, and skilled assistance has always been a significant difficulty of operating a successful company or project—and this is much more true when using remote workers.
Boldly sells itself as a reliable provider of skilled, dependable, and verified virtual assistants, marketers, and project managers who can assist you and your company’s needs. Boldly is a premium global staffing company, serving customers and staff members in North America and Europe.
Brief Background About Boldy
Together with several seasoned remote professionals, Sandra Lewis started operating Boldly in January 2012 to provide corporate customers with personalized and customized services.
While they hold themselves to a high standard of quality and dependability, word of mouth soon helped them expand their customer base beyond what they could feasibly maintain independently. With strict adherence to their bold ideals, i.e., friendly, competent, responsible, “can-do” assistance, and high quality, Boldly began to solidify as they added more and more like-minded individuals to the team.
Since then, Boldly has provided competent remote employees, including virtual assistants, to demanding entrepreneurs and executives.
The company then slowly gained its customers’ trust. Also, the clients have started assigning more and more duties and tasks to concentrate on running their businesses.
At that moment, Boldly witnessed a change in the demand for its services. Away from short-term projects, Boldly started to lean more towards long-term, recurring monthly activities, with team members integrating into its clients’ business.
The primary difference between Boldly and other businesses is that their team of US-based workers are their actual employees. At the same time, these virtual assistants are contractors for their customers and clientele. Keeping them as employees allows Boldly to maintain experienced personnel on hand all year round, reducing staff turnover and training them repeatedly.
How Boldly Works
Boldy treats each business as unique and each business necessity as highly specific. During a brief introductory meeting, the assigned team will assess your business requirements and recommend the most qualified employee for your organization.
They would identify the ideal candidate for the job who possessed the necessary abilities and mindset. They’ll ensure that the one assigned can adapt to your company culture and integrate seamlessly into your operations. You can trust them because they will ensure that the candidate is a perfect fit for your business requirements before signing up.
When you’re ready to begin, you can schedule a complimentary launch meeting to meet your assigned staff person and discuss your business culture and preferred tools. You can view the status report on the dashboard on an ongoing basis. You can see and track how your dedicated and devoted remote staff will help you achieve your business goals and objectives.
Boldly supports solopreneurs, small businesses, and enterprises.
Having a Boldly employee on your team can relieve you from everyday duties, enabling you to concentrate on closing deals with customers and projects. Here are the best features a solopreneur can enjoy from Boldly:
- Get things done without the hassle: Boldly eliminates the never-ending loop of posting jobs or tasks, interacting with freelancers, and paying bills. You’ll be carefully matched with qualified remote staff for your job requirements, and you can immediately begin delegating.
- Keep agile: Boldly’s subscription staffing model enables you to use your remote staff on a flexible monthly subscription, with a utilization window of no more than 30 hours a month.
- Focus on other essential matters: If you’re spending more time managing your back office or scheduling meetings than building your business, Boldly will help you focus on other business matters.
For Small Business
The executive assistant assigned for you can help you in various ways. A dedicated team member is proactive and can carry out duties without requiring your supervision. You can concentrate on the issues important for your business. Boldly can simplify things for you in offering these benefits to your business, such as:
- Save time in filling roles: It can provide an excellent long-term fit by partnering with one of our incredibly skilled remote employees.
- Stay agile: The subscription staffing model allows you to utilize your remote team for just up to 30 hours per month on a subscription, with no overlapping usage window.
- Worry-free HR-related matters: Maintain compliance while reducing inconveniences such as administrative and HR work. Now you no longer have to worry about healthcare, vacations, or paying your bills; Boldly has you covered.
If you’re a Chief Executive, you can benefit from partnering with Boldly in providing you extra time for your enterprise. You can focus on the essential part of strategic business aspects.
Your executive assistant can do various tasks, from preparing trip itineraries, scheduling meetings, coordinating calendars, to managing communications for you. Here are other benefits you can get from Boldly service:
- Fill critical positions: Rather than suffer from costly delays caused by lengthy recruiting procedures and limited local talent, you can eliminate these impediments. You can connect carefully matched Fortune 500-trained individuals that match your company’s culture and immediately have them onboarded.
- Using staff in fraction: Your subscription staff member is accessible on a part-time basis, on a customizable monthly plan that fits your business’s requirements, and for an extended period.
- Staff integration to your operations: Your employee joins your team as an integrated member who can use your systems and procedures to be as productive as possible.
Boldly differentiates itself from others for the expertise and caliber of its staff. The team does not have any junior players. You’ll be paired with a US-based assistant with significant professional experience, ensuring that you get the same level of professionalism as you would in a big firm.
- Executive admin support: Whether you need a professional Executive Assistant, an experienced administrator, or someone who can do a little bit of everything, a Boldly assistant may relieve some of your workloads and help you operate your company effectively.
- Personal support: When you have a packed schedule all day, having someone who can take care of chores, errands, and other things may help you significantly. Boost your productivity by enlisting the assistance of someone with bookings, trip organization, gift-buying, research, and many other tasks. Boldly’s team of personal assistants, each with extensive expertise working with busy executives, can assist with the day-to-day requirements.
- Social media marketing: Boldly’s well-versed staff members can manage your marketing campaigns and the administration social media administration with expertise and passion, allowing you to concentrate on content and strategy.
- Project Management: Consider the impact it will make when your capacity to accomplish tasks is not contingent upon your restricted time. You may now get the expert assistance necessary to bring your backlog of projects ahead to completion.
- Customer service: With Boldly knowledgeable team members handling everything from customer queries to order processing to inventory management, they’ve got you covered. As your complete eCommerce solution provider, they can help manage your whole eCommerce company or handle critical tasks, and they will serve your consumers with the same warmth and care that you would.
- Bookkeeping: Boldly team members can assist you with your time-consuming book-keeping chores by reconciling accounts and inputting expenditures into your cloud-based accounting software.
- Multilingual services: Boldly is a language-savvy organization with well-skilled multi-lingual team members collaborating with customers who have work to do across Europe, the US, and the UK. With Boldly, your business can enter new markets more efficiently without the expense of building infrastructure.
For other services not listed, you can inquire with their team if they have experts to do various tasks based on your business requirements. Take note that work that handles web development, design, and other specialized activities has additional charges in addition to the plans.
Based on the most current pricing plans, you can choose from the number of hours you want to avail of per month. It starts with $1,470 for 30 hours and increases as you plan to have more hours dedicated per month. For more extensive plans of more than 160 hours per month, you can contact them and ask for pricing.
You won’t pay any single cents until you decide to sign-up and work with your staff member. You can have a one-hour complimentary launch meeting with your dedicated staff so that you can clarify your job requirements and other essential business matters.
When you avail of their services, regardless of your plan, you can get the following features:
- Dedicated staff member
- Meeting with your staff member before paying the plan
- Expert staff with 10-15 years of work-related experience
- Your choice of Europe or North America-based staff member
- Staff members are integrated into your company culture and system
- With backup staff to cover vacation or sick leave of dedicated staff
- Access to multilingual services
- Access to the entire team for specialized tasks
- Private dashboard to track your hours
- No start-up fees
- No extra charge for an additional user
- You can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel your subscription anytime
- A lot expensive compared to other virtual assistant service platform
- No free trial
Other Job Platform Alternatives
ClearDesk, Prialto, or Time Etc may be the closest European-based or US-based virtual assistant providers that we were able to find. All of these options are well rated and operate on a similar model.
ClearDesk is a one-stop-shop if you need a reliable virtual assistant for your business tasks regardless of whether you’re a start-up company or in real estate business, a small business, or a sales organization.
Clear Desk presently provides three pricing plans, with the possibility of creating a customized plan that meets your needs. Hourly wages for a part-time assistant range from roughly $15.60 to a full-time assistant of $16.65. Get more details on the price page of ClearDesk and book a free consultation.
If you want to hire an assistant through a virtual assistant agency, one of the highly-rated business assistant providers is Prialto. The company established best practices to implement tight quality control assurance with its virtual assistant services.
The monthly subscription cost starts at $1,200 and includes up to 55 hours of customer assistance, and in the event of your virtual assistant’s absence, a backup aid. It is on a month-to-month basis with no commitment for the first month.
Lastly, Time Etc can offer you outstanding US-based virtual assistants so that you can wave goodbye to your time-wasting and stressful business tasks. Their monthly plans start from $290-$1560, starting with 10 hours to 60 hours per month. They are proud of the virtual assistants that they provide for work assignments. Less than 1% of candidates are selected to go through a rigorous, 10-step screening procedure.
Apart from the standard administrative duties covered by other virtual assistant firms, Boldly offers virtual assistants who average 10-15 years of experience in their field of expertise and have the required abilities, track record, and maturity to perform more complex tasks.
Also, Boldly believes that a ‘one size fits all approach will not work for a growing and expanding company, and your specific requirements are regularly changing. Along with pairing you with a reliable virtual assistant, Boldly’s extended team is at your side throughout the process.
Lastly, Boldly will not charge you additional fees for your assistant using your company’s email, doing urgent duties, or adding new users. Their price may be relatively higher, but it represents an excellent bargain, especially when you’re only considering hiring US-based virtual assistants and the level of their experience and expertise.
Have you used Boldly before to hire virtual assistants? Please leave a review below and rate the company to tell everyone about your experience.
Be the first to leave a review.