Hello Rache is the leading virtual assistant service for doctors and medical professionals. It helps doctors improve workflow and save time from documentation and administrative tasks.
Doctors are always busy with their heavy workload and, most of the time, unbearably long work hours. There is an endless stream of documents to file and documentation to examine, which can derail even the most experienced doctors off their schedule.
Fortunately, a virtual assistant can be the right solution to manage the everyday administrative chores to let doctors and medical professionals focus more on taking good care of patients. In short, hours supposedly spent for administrative work can now either be for rest or more hours for patient care.
Hello Rache is a live virtual assistant and transcribing service for medical professionals. The company is comprised of teams of HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) certified assistants, as well as qualified and experienced medical professionals waiting to take some of your workloads off your hands.
Brief Background About Hello Rache
Mark Carnett, D.O. founded the company. After employing services from virtual assistants o help manage his workload for three years, he decided to launch the firm to aid other medical professionals.
Dr. Carnett owns his medical practice in Arizona. The company started operations in 2017. Its headquarters is in the US, and all of its virtual healthcare assistants are in the Philippines.
How Hello Rache Works
When you sign up with Hello Rache, you will be assigned a virtual assistant after discussing your requirements. You can use a tablet, a mobile device, laptop, or any streaming device to start live feeds with your assistance and virtually bring them as you go round, look at the patient, work in your office, etc.
Here’s an example of how you can bring your healthcare virtual assistant or HVA to the patient examination room’s live chat:
- Start your HVA video session on your chosen device.
- Enter the HVA room; introduce patients to your HVA and explain why they are present.
- Place your gadget in a strategic position to allow HVA to view your meeting with the patient.
- Conduct a patient visit as usual (your HVA will listen in and live chart as you go).
- After the patient checkup, you can double-check your HVA information and add more details to the chart if necessary.
- You can clarify any issues that your HVA may have at the end of your session.
- Check the notes and sign off to the session.
To work with Hello Rache, their HVAs must pass a rigorous application and interview procedure. They have been thoroughly screened to ensure their suitability for work in a medical context.
They are primarily Filipino registered nurses (RNs). Additionally, most are certified coders (CPC) or certified medical transcriptionists. They conduct NBI background checks on each of them, certify them in HIPAA training, and gain access to their computer to ensure it meets the security and internet connection standards.
There are numerous ways to collaborate with a virtual healthcare assistant, and which one works best for you. Hello Rache recommends the following software for its efficiency and security.
However, the Healthcare Virtual Assistants can work with any program that your office already uses, such as the examples below:
• Practice Fusion EMR for health records
• Zoom or Google Meet w/G Suite for secure video conferencing software
• Google Drive w/G Suite, a HIPAA-compliant cloud storage service
• Updox for fax management
• RingCentral for VOIP, internet-based phone system
Hello Rache provides virtual medical scribes and/or virtual medical assistants to their clients. They have experience working with a wide variety of medical specialties and EMRs. From solo physicians to big medical groups. Their virtual healthcare assistants have undergone extensive background checks, are well trained, and capable of adapting to your unique workflows.
There are four ways in how your VA can assist you.
- Through Live: Bring your virtual assistant to the patient’s exam room and diagram the patient’s visit in real-time.
- Phone Calls, Referrals, etc.:Your HVA can handle a range of office functions like telephone calls, recommendations, making appointments, and more.
- Medical Transcription: Upload and transcribe your dictation immediately into the patient’s chart through a secure cloud-based file-sharing service.
- Custom Office Needs: You can assign your assistant to manage emails, faxes, refill prescriptions, phone calls, and other administrative activities that help you spare more time.
They track and monitor all of their virtual healthcare assistants’ time using an online time tracking software. It tracks mouse and keyboard movements/activity.
They will only track their time for whatever direct work they are doing for you and not track breaks according to schedule. You set the schedule with your healthcare virtual assistant, and the HVA will be there at those specified start/end times.
Hello Rache’s price structure is straightforward! They charge a flat hourly rate of $9 per hour, no commitments, no setup costs, and no hidden fees. They invoice weekly, on Mondays. You may cancel at any moment as you’re not bound with contracts.
They specialize in saving their clients’ time and money. Here’s the following scenario on how they want you to save money: If you visit 20 patients each day and spend at least two minutes per patient charting, you will spend around 40 minutes per day charting.
If you have a live virtual assistant in-room to complete your charts, you may use that additional time to visit two additional patients. And if your average income per patient is $70, you’re suddenly generating an additional $150 each day, equating to around $3,000 every month.
- Thorough screening of applicants
- Highly trained and skilled healthcare virtual assistants
- Competitive rate per hour
- Cost-effective solution
- No contracts, no minimum, no setup fees
- Secured data privacy
- No free-trial
- No money-back guarantee
Other Job Platform Alternatives
Xilium is another company with comparable costs and a focus on medical professionals. Additionally, they employ personnel based in the Philippines who can perform all of the day-to-day functions of a medical practitioner.
What differentiates Hello Rache from other firms in the same market is that they focus only on the medical field, and you may take a real healthcare VA with you while performing your duties.
You can also specifically hire virtual assistants from marketplaces like VirtualStaff.ph, OnlineJobs.ph, and Upwork by focusing on the job requirements and qualifications to assist doctors and medical professionals.
Hello Rache is the leading virtual assistant for medical professionals and physicians. By eliminating the burden of EMR in-room documentation and other administrative activities, Hello Rache can help doctors improve workflow, save time and make more money.
Consistency in the process is crucial in the medical field. With highly trained and skilled HVAs, you can maximize your time and money. That’s the reason why Hello Rache is known to establish a long-term business relationship with their valued customers.
Have you used Hello Rache before to hire virtual assistants? Please leave a review below and rate the company to tell everyone about your experience.
Be the first to leave a review.