The goal of any project management assistant software is to assist you in simplifying the whole process from the quotation. Nutcache’s proposal is an all-in-one collaborative project management application that incorporates customizable time tracking, billing, and costing management.
Nutcache is a collaborative project management software that provides all-in-one capabilities for project and task planning, organization, and monitoring. It also includes time monitoring, cost tracking, team management, and process management for all kinds of projects, including Scrum, Kanban, and other agile projects.
It includes invoicing, reporting and analysis tools, and integration with many popular applications and services to complement its capabilities. It enables users to organize their activities, get a clear picture of workload and priorities and better cooperate with everyone engaged in the project.
Brief Background About Nutcache
An accomplished and enthusiastic entrepreneur, Alain Nadeau took up his slogan “No Good, No Glory” when he began his first management firm in Nutcache at 17. Over the years, Mr. Nadeau has won many accolades and distinctions for his leadership and creative character.
Nutcache began functioning as a basic invoicing application in 2013, becoming one of the most exemplary project management and collaboration solutions in the market.
Entrepreneurs with many years of expertise and a successful record in creating invoicing and accounting software applications have brought Nutcache to life, attracting thousands of users worldwide. Nutcache is a member of the Technologies Group of Dynacom.
Nutcache aims to enhance the quality of life of entrepreneurs and freelancers living outside of Nutcache. The software gets support from highly talented people who are enthusiastic about producing products that offer an outstanding user experience. They believe that their application will assist these businesses to succeed and become more prominent corporations.
How Nutcache Works
Nutcache is a project and expenditure management system for small and medium-sized companies with up to 1,000 people and up to 100 users. Key features include task and time tracking, collaborative project boards (color-based visual organizations, lists, and cards), project dashboards, reporting, billing, and billing capacity.
The project and cost management emphasis of Nutcache enables users to directly invoice projects from project boards or bills of project time and expenditure, compare actual against anticipated project time and budgets and attach documents to invoices and estimates.
Nutcache supports payment gateways Paypal, 2Checkout, and Authorize.net, enabling users to take credit cards and payments online. It’s a cloud-based, Android, iOS, Linux, Mac, and Windows compatible solution.
The software is also accessible free of charge and paid monthly subscriptions with yearly license savings. Nutcache is also accessible in all geographical areas in eight languages.
- Build projects for specific clients
- Assign team members to specific projects
- Manage all worked hours related to the project
- Allocate expenses to one of many projects
- Bill a project with worked hours and expenses for a given period
- Create or keep existing boards, worked hours, expenses, invoices, and attachments in reach
- Track and monitor your work with real-time graphs
- Team management
- Custom permission profile management
- Create boards for specific projects
- Organize your boards with lists and cards
- Invite team members and clients to collaborate and comment on different tasks
- Invoice an entire board in a single click
- Get an overview of a board’s critical data
- Organize your lists to reflect your workflow
- Fill cards with a variety of information, such as checklists, worked hours, expenses, or attached documents
- Set a deadline and an estimated time for each card
- Drag your cards from list to list as work progresses
- Get notified each time a card or list is modified or browse through a card’s activity
Expense Management & Invoicing
- Record expenses against a project/supplier
- Categorize your expenses
- Attach supporting documents to your expenses
- Bill your expenses
- Register payments on expenses
- Timesheets & expense submission
- Timesheets & expense approval by project managers
- Timesheets & expense approval by the team leader
- Timers can be configured to run in duration or start/end mode
- Timers can be paused and resumed later
- Easily adjust the time entries once recorded
- Time tracking for several different tasks
- Manage multiple timers at once
- Set automatic rounding to billable time entries
- Time tracking calendar detailed view
Nutcache has presented a free version of their complete project management solution to assist small teams and employees manage their projects effectively and at no expense.
On the other hand, it provides two plan payments, Pro and Enterprise.
A pro version of at least $7.95 per user per month for an annual plan includes unlimited users and customers, project templates, project reports, analytical tools, KPIs, and up to 25GB of document storage.
The enterprise subscription is $15.95 per user per month. It is charged with at least five users per year and includes all features of the Pro version, plus Agile planning, team management, sophisticated budget management, 100GB of storage of records, and much more. A complete 14-day free trial period is available.
- Seamless project management process
- Centralized project screen
- Easier time log monitoring
- Flexible collaborative board
- Detailed expense reports
- Unlimited estimates
- Very useful for SMEs
- Allows free-trial
- Allows free-version
- Time tracker section is challenging to use for beginners
- Some glitches in the system from time to time
- Invoicing module needs to be refreshed
- Mobile version requires improvement
Nutcache is perfect for freelancers, entrepreneurs, startups, teams, and organizations.
The software may profit from marketing and creative teams, development teams, and other teams requiring a solution to prioritize efforts and get results quicker.
If you’re looking for other alternatives, consider this project management software.
Using the chosen PM process, you can use Zoho Projects to plan, generate quotations, collaborate online, maintain project papers and conversations, and monitor project progress.
Nevertheless, like Nutcache, Zoho Projects allow development teams to work together by tracking changes in Bitbucket or GitHub. Project specifics may be easily tested, corrected, and tracked.
Teams may also create corporate policies and implement unique processes. Zoho Projects outperforms Nutcache by enabling users to see comprehensive visualizations of a project’s status and schedule using Gantt Charts—a feature that Nutcache does not provide. While Nutcache offers a 14-day free trial, Zoho Projects provides only a ten-day free trial.
Another comparison in the market is Proofhub. The company’s website offers all-in-one project management software. You do not need to download or install any software to get started.
ProofHub is comparable to Nutcache in that you can initiate the majority of operations from a single user interface—through ProofHub’s UI is more spiffy than Nutcache. These results in an overall positive user experience, even if you are new to ProofHub.
A check of the social networks, review sites, and media mentions of Nutcache reveals that many consumers are satisfied with the software. However, the software has also received substantial complaints from users. These complaints arose primarily before the toning down of unlimited users and customers of the freemium model.
However, some customers say that the program’s simplicity of use and regular upgrades are two significant favorable repetitive comments.
Overall, Nutcache has revamped the project page to provide all project information in one location, including cards, registration times, attachments, quotations, bills, etc. You may now allocate and contribute tasks and members to particular projects while keeping the group private.
Be the first to leave a review.