Time Etc is a remote executive assistant provider founded by Sir Richard Branson’s former assistant. It helps business owners achieve more by matching them with experienced US and UK-based executive assistants.
As long as you have an assistant working beside you, you’re unstoppable in growing your business. Most successful entrepreneurs can successfully outsource and prevent chores such as time-consuming jobs from taking up any of their time.
Many individuals realize that having an assistant is a need rather than a luxury. You may use an assistant to help expand your company, increase your billable time, get more time at home, or alleviate stress and disorganization.
It is why Time Etc can offer you outstanding US-based virtual assistants so that you can wave goodbye to your time-wasting and stressful business tasks.
Brief Background About Time Etc
Time Etc is a popular virtual staffing business that employs virtual assistants that work from home. In 2007, they set up and claimed to manage over 20,000 different assignments for its clients. Its customer base is mostly US and UK-based businesses and company owners.
The company can look for virtual assistants who live and work in the US. These virtual assistants will oversee the tasks that are squandering your time and freeing you up to concentrate on what matters.
Not only its hiring process is simpler, but it’s also more cost-effective than employing an assistant full-time — saving you up to 90 percent.
How Time Etc Works
A simple monthly subscription would cover all the assistance you need. You can flex your plan up or down even at a moment’s notice. The process has never been this more straightforward with the following simple steps:
- They will assess your work style, what you want to accomplish, and how you like to work.
- They’ll find you a committed, hardworking assistant who is dedicated to serving you. You’ll be able to speak with each other beforehand.
- They’ll complete all the challenging work – your assistant has gone through their rigorous ten-stage process. Your assistant will be ready to begin assisting you with expertise for an average of 12 years.
- Your assistant will function like they’re a member of your company, but they’ll work on a flexible schedule, away from the office. The company will handle unnecessary tasks that drain on your time, giving only the help you need.
- You’ll be assigned a US-based assistant who works part-time in their home. Communication is via text, email, phone, and other platforms.
Time Etc has a large team of assistants who can handle a broad range of tasks. If you’ve already put it on your to-do list, but you’re not in a position to give it your full attention, then delegate it to your assistant. Here are the tasks they can assist you with:
- Manage inbox and voicemail
- Manage schedule and travel booking
- Data entry
- Audio or video transcription
- Formatting documents
- Locate contact information
- Research content
- Research potential customers
- Locate accommodations/restaurants/products
- Research facts/figures
Social Media and Content Marketing Assistance
- Content writing
- Social media posts
- Research content
- Write email campaigns
- Create marketing and sales materials
- Write and content preparation
- Article research
- Update website
- Update CRM
- Create SEO friendly website
- Write articles and guides
Sales Administrative Assistance
- Sales administration
- Lead generation
- Update leads
- Proposal creation
- Update CRM or database
- Invoice customers
- Follow-up late payments
- Create invoices
The company is proud of the virtual assistants that they provide for work assignments. Less than 1% of the candidates are selected to go through a rigorous, 10-step screening procedure.
The diverse array of professionals consists of college-educated people with an average of 12 years of experience. The Time Etc employees had previously worked with big companies such as Facebook, Apple, IBM, and AOL.
Below is the current pricing plans:
Time Etc is at the higher price point, in terms of virtual assistants. It charges $29/hour for 10 hours’ worth of work per month. Naturally, the higher hours you’ll avail of per month, the hourly rate becomes cheaper.
As part of your Time Etc experience, you will be paired with a devoted assistant with whom you may build a positive connection. Though it costs nothing more, you may also have several assistants working for you, each with distinct areas of expertise, without needing to hire additional personnel.
Instead of providing a one-size-fits-all service, agencies are interested in getting to know their clients in order to perfectly match their needs, objectives, and personality to a capable assistant.
Because they think that finding an assistant who knows your company is critical to success, they devote a lot of time and attention to connecting potential assistants with business owners.
- Convenient hiring process
- Assigned dedicated assistant (can share with the team)
- An experienced virtual assistant (over 10 years verified experience)
- US-based assistants (convenient time zone)
- Can work with multiple assistants
- Quick turnaround time for outputs
- Branded email
- Rollover hours
- Real-time time tracking system
- Can cancel the subscription any time
- Can switch plans
- With free trial
- Lifetime money-back guarantee
- Rates are relatively higher than other virtual staffing platforms
- No complete control in the hiring process
Other Job Platform Alternatives
If you want to try other job platforms that can offer a wide range of best offers, you may check out the following:
Hiring virtual assistants on FreeUp costs between $5 and $20 per hour, Remote Coworker charges between $6 and $8 per hour, and Clear Desk prices between $16 and 18 per hour. All of these employment platforms allow you to hire a dedicated virtual assistant.
You must work with an assistant who is compatible with your work style, and this is why Time Etc will carefully match you to an assistant who meets your skill requirements based on their experience, talents, and personality characteristics.
With their expert virtual assistants, you can focus on driving your business forward. Great entrepreneurs only need the best assistants with the right amount of experience, good attitude, professionalism, and strong skills.
It’s ok to be choosy when selecting excellent candidates among the virtual assistants out there.
You only deserve the best with your investment.
Have you used Time Etc before to hire virtual assistants? Please leave a review below and rate the company to tell everyone about your experience.
Be the first to leave a review.